Experience the most unique and complete Boldt Castle Tour in the 1000 Islands. Narrated & intimate boat tour travels over 27 unique miles among the islands through US and Canadian waters on the St. Lawrence…
Private Sightseeing Tour for just your family, friends, or social group!
Enjoy our popular "Island, Lighthouses, and Castle Tour" with just your family or friends.
- Book the Boat Private Sightseeing Tour
Take a private “Islands, Lighthouses and Castle” Tour in the Heart of the 1000 Islands in comfort, safety, and privacy with your immediate family or social group. We provide the boat, captain, and guide for a “live” narrated sightseeing tour among the islands, as we pass by Rock Island Lighthouse, Sunken Rock Lighthouse and Boldt Castle. Relax as we glide through narrow scenic channels, view magnificent million dollar homes, quaint island cottages, and the beauty of the 1000 Islands.
This 2 hour tour will travel over 20 miles in U.S. waters and the St. Lawrence Seaway shipping channel, or you may contact us to change the tour route and narration!
Additional Options May be Available
Please Contact us 315-686-4820 to discuss availability.
Departure and Return Times
Stop at Boldt Castle on Heart Island
Stop at Rock Island Lighthouse on Rock Island
Additional Capacity for Guests
Music System to use with your device
- St. Lawrence Seaway shipping channel
- Round Island
- Rock Island Lighthouse on Rock Island
- Thousand Island Park
- American Span of the 1000 Islands Bridge System
- Cherry Island & Millionaire’s Row
- Devil’s Oven – hiding place of Pirate Bill Johnston during the Patriot’s War of 1837
- Hopewell Hall – summer home of George Boldt’s daughter & granddaughter
- Boldt Castle on Heart Island
- Boldt Castle Yacht House
- Sunken Rock Lighthouse on Bush Island
- Millionaires Row
- Meeting Address: 39611 Chateau Lane, Clayton, NY 13624
Pets may be allowed on this private tour. Please call us at 315-686-4820 for pre-approval.
No Passports Required