Experience the most unique and complete Boldt Castle and Two Nation Tour in the 1000 Isands. Enjoy an intimate boat tour as we travel over 25 unique miles among the islands through US and Canadian…
- Adults Ages 13 and up
- Children Ages 5 to 12
- Youngsters Ages 4 and under
- Seniors Ages 65 and up
- Active Military and Family Please bring Valid Military ID
Islands, Lighthouses and Castle Tour along the St. Lawrence River
Join us for an intimate narrated boat tour as we travel along the St. Lawrence Seaway Shipping Channel in the Heart of the 1000 Islands
This tour weaves among many of the islands, as our tour guide shares the history, mystery, legends and lore of the region. View Rock Island Lighthouse on Rock Island, Sunken Rock on Bush Island, Boldt Castle on Heart Island, magnificent million-dollar summer homes, millionaires row, and so much more.
This is a two hour continuous tour and does not stop.
- St. Lawrence Seaway shipping channel
- Round Island
- Rock Island Lighthouse on Rock Island
- Thousand Island Park
- American Span of the 1000 Islands Bridge System
- Cherry Island & Millionaire’s Row
- Devil’s Oven – hiding place of Pirate Bill Johnston during the Patriot’s War of 1837
- Hopewell Hall – summer home of George Boldt’s daughter & granddaughter
- Boldt Castle on Heart Island
- Boldt Castle Yacht House
- Sunken Rock Lighthouse on Bush Island
- Millionaires Row
- Boarding takes place 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Meeting Address: 39611 Chateau Lane, Clayton, NY 13624
- FREE parking, buses and RVs welcome.
No Pets are allowed.
NO PASSPORT REQUIRED
OUR BOATS ARE SMOKE-FREE