Experience the most unique and complete Boldt Castle Tour in the 1000 Islands. Narrated & intimate boat tour travels over 27 unique miles among the islands through US and Canadian waters on the St. Lawrence River . Stop at Boldt Castle on Heart Island to explore the grounds and castle.
Islands, Lighthouses, and Castle Tour
Narrated tour on the St. Lawrence River among many of the 1000 islands, including Rock Island Lighthouse on Rock Island, Sunken Rock Lighthouse on Bush Island, and Boldt Castle on Heart Island.
- Adults Ages 13 and up
- Children Ages 5 to 12
- Youngsters Ages 4 and under
- Seniors Ages 65 and up
- Active Military and Family Please bring Valid Military ID
Islands, Lighthouses and Castle Tour along the St. Lawrence River
Join us for a 2 hour tour in the heart of the 1000 Islands on the St. Lawrence River. Our narrator/guide shares the history of the area and points out highlights on a 25 mile journey through many of the islands between Clayton and Alexandria Bay.
Sights include Boldt Castle on Heart Island, Sunken Rock Lighthouse on Bush Island, Rock Island Lighthouse on Rock Island, Million dollar homes, Millionaires Row and we may even get up close to a Great Lakes Freighter or “Salty” as they travel the Seaway Shipping Channel to/from the Great Lakes and Ports around the world.
This is a two hour continuous tour and does not stop.
|Summer||June 20 – September 2||3:45pm||Daily|
- St. Lawrence Seaway shipping channel
- Round Island
- Rock Island Lighthouse on Rock Island
- Thousand Island Park
- American Span of the 1000 Islands Bridge System
- Cherry Island & Millionaire’s Row
- Devil’s Oven – hiding place of Pirate Bill Johnston during the Patriot’s War of 1837
- Hopewell Hall – summer home of George Boldt’s daughter & granddaughter
- Boldt Castle on Heart Island
- Boldt Castle Yacht House
- Sunken Rock Lighthouse on Bush Island
- Millionaires Row
- Boarding takes place 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Meeting Address: 39611 Chateau Lane, Clayton, NY 13624
- FREE parking, buses and RVs welcome.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there concessions on-board?
We do not have concessions on our boats. We do offer food and beverages from Kay’s Kitchen , our onsite concessions.
Picnic Lunches available to pre-order for each tour
Catering for group/private charters aboard our boats
You may bring your own food and beverages on-board. No Alcohol.
2.Do you travel if it is raining?
Yes, our boats are covered and have windows that roll up or down in inclement weather. We do not travel in severe storms or high winds. If the weather prevents us from departing we will let you know as soon as the decision is made.
3. Are Passports Required?
Passports are not required.
4. Where do I park?
We have ample free parking. Motorhomes are welcome.
5. Are pets allowed?
Only Service Animals are allowed. No pets, Comfort Animals or ESA’s are allowed.
6. Can I smoke on the boat?
Our boats are smoke free.