Join us for the ultimate sightseeing tour on the St. Lawrence River, designed for you to take in the beauty of the 1000 islands Region and experience the most attractions from the river in an…
Our Best-Selling Thousand Islands Boat Tours
Board the glass-bottomed Night Heron for an unparalleled view of underwater life in the clean waters of the St. Lawrence River. At Rock Island Lighthouse guests can climb to the top for a magnificent view…
Take a private sightseeing tour among the 1000 Islands on the St. Lawrence River in comfort, safety, and privacy with your immediate family or social group. We provide the boat, captain, and guide for a…
Welcome to Clayton Island Tours!
Experience the grandeur and beauty of the 1000 Islands Region the Clayton Island Tours way. Enjoy an uncrowded intimate tour with our highly professional and friendly staff as they share the legends and lore of the beautiful St. Lawrence River.
Clayton Island Tours offers the 1000 Islands’ most unique boat tour experience on our 43-65 passenger boats. Our family-oriented tours get you closer to the islands and offer magnificent views of premier sights such as giant Great Lakes freighters, lighthouses, magnificent island homes and the American Span of the Thousand Islands International Bridge up close.
Daily stops to Boldt Castle and Rock Island Lighthouse are available. All tours have many photo opportunities and cruise areas of the 1000 Islands not seen on other tours.
Covid-19 Restrictions/Protocols will be in place until lifted by local, state, and national authorities.
- Tour capacity will be limited to allow for social distancing
- All Guests are required to wear a mask on our grounds and on board our boats unless seated or eating/drinking.
- Guests must use Hand Sanitizer before boarding.
- The Canadian/US Border is currently closed and we will not enter Canadian Waters.
- At this time the Rock Island Lighthouse Tower is closed to visitors. The facilities and Keeper’s Cottage Museum & Gift Shop will be open for visitors and the number of guests inside at one time may be limited.
- Boldt Castle and Rock Island require face masks.