Each season we partner with local businesses and organizations who charter our boats for cruises or fundraisers open to the public. Reservations can only be made by contacting the business or organization. Additionally Clayton Island Tours supports local not-for profit organizations and events by donating gift certificates.
- American Legion Colon Couch Post
- Arts Association of Northern New York – For additional information and reservations contact the Arts Association of Northern New York – aanny.org – 119 W. Main Street, Sackets Harbor, NY 13685 Phone 315-686-3502
- Chateau Country Inn – Receive free boat tour tickets on our regularly scheduled tours when you stay at the Chateau Country Inn for a minimum of 2 nights during the 2020 season. www.chateaucountryinn.com 315-686-4217
- Coyote Moon Vineyards – “Wine and Cheese Cruises” – Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights, departure times vary throughout the season. Reservations can only be made by contacting Coyote Moon Vineyards. Visit Coyote Moon on the River, 524 Riverside Drive in downtown Clayton, call 315-686-4030, or visit http://www.coyotemoonvineyards.com/Cruise
- Grindstone Island Research and Heritage Center www.grindstoneisland.org
- Lake Ontario Lighthouse Challenge Tour – Contact The H. Lee White Maritime Museum in Oswego for additional information and registration. www.hlwmm.org or call 315-342-0480
Friends of the Nature Center, Inc. – Minna Anthony Common Nature Center, Wellesley Island State Park, 44927 Cross Island Road, Fineview, NY 13640 / 315-482-2479 Open Year Round. Visit https://www.macnaturecenter.com/ or www.parks.ny.gov/environment/nature-centers/2/details.aspx
- North Country Arts Council – www.nnyarts.com Phone 315-661-6361
- Poets and Writers Inc. – Cape Vincent Arts Council – Cape Vincent Arts Council www.capevincentartscouncil.org.
- Rivergate Wheelers ATV Club Inc. PO Box 295LaFargeville NY 13656 www.Rivergatewheelers.com
- Save The River –“On The Water Field Trips” – “In 2009, Save The River launched a partnership with area school districts to bring the St. Lawrence River to the classroom, educating area school children about the St. Lawrence River, its fragility and the importance of its protection…….but in schools where many of the students have never been on the River, there is a lot of interest in doing just the opposite – bringing the classes to the River.” Clayton Island Tours is a proud supporter of this program and each year we welcome hundreds of school children for “On The Water” field trips! Once on board the boat, students get to know the River – identifying Osprey nests and other bird species, searching in wetlands for beaver dams, learning to differentiate between living and non-living things, and so much more! Frequently, our on the water field trips include visits to Rock Island Lighthouse State Park on Rock Island, Minna Anthony Nature Center and Wellesley Island State Park, Canoe Point State Park on Grindstone Island, and Grass Point State Park. In 2017 New York State implemented “Connect Kids to Parks Field Trip Grant Program (Connect Kids) a field trip refund grant program connecting New York schoolchildren with nature and New York State history. https://parks.ny.gov/enviro…/connect-kids/grant-program.aspx Contact Save The River at (315) 686-2010, www.savetheriver.org or contact our Group Tour Department at 315-686-4280, www.claytonislandtours.com, or [email protected]
- Spay-Neuter NOW & Alley Cat Rescue – Each year Spay-Neuter NoW and Alley Cat Rescue host a fundraiser boat tour on the St. Lawrence. Spay/Neuter/Now 47 Duck Cove Road, Hammond, NY 13646 315-486-0094. Alley Cat Rescue PO Box 706 Alexandria Bay, NY 13607 315-482-3492 www.spayneuternow.org
- Sunday Sunset Concert Series at Frink Park Pavilion, Clayton NY – 6:30pm Sunday Evenings during June, July, and August. Clayton Island Tours donates a gift certificate for our “Rock Island Lighthous on a Glass Bottom Boat Tour” to be given away at the concert each week.
- Thousand Islands Arts Center – www.tiartscenter.org
- Thousand Islands Museum – “Sunset History Boat Tours” – Throughout the summer Thousand Islands Museum partners with Clayton Island Tours to offer “Sunset History Boat Tours.” Reservations can only be made by contacting the Thousand Islands Museum at (315) 686-5794 or www.timuseum.org
- 1000 Islands Land Trust – “TILTreks, Kids Treks and Camp” are great programs to get out on the land and experience the natural world in the Thousand Islands. Explore the 1000 Islands by visiting one of TILT’s Signature Preserves! The 1000 Islands Land Trust Charters Clayton Island Tours for boat transportation to a few island events. Reservations can only be made by contacting the 1000 Islands Land Trust at 315.686.5345, www.TILandTrust.org