Experience the most unique and complete Boldt Castle Tour in the 1000 Isands. Enjoy an intimate boat tour as we travel over 25 unique miles among the islands on the St. Lawrence River with a…
Join us for the **Ultimate Sightseeing Tour on the St. Lawrence River** designed for those who wish to take in the beauty of the 1000 islands Region and experience the the most attractions in an afternoon
- Adults Ages 13 and up
- Children Ages 5 to 12
- Youngsters Ages 4 and under
- Seniors Ages 65 and up
- Active Military and Family Please bring Valid Military ID
The Ultimate Sightseeing Tour on the St. Lawrence River
Enjoy a Picnic Lunch from “Kay’s Kitchen” and fully licensed bar as you experience our one of a kind “Heart of the 1000 Islands Tour!” We stop at Boldt Castle on Heart Island to explore millionaire George Boldt’s Rhineland style castle, cruise “Millionaires Row” to view magnificent summer homes of the rich and famous of the gilded age, visit Rock Island Lighthouse on Rock Island to explore the “Keepers Cottage” museum & gift shop, view the lighthouse, and magnificent view of the St. Lawrence Seaway. You may even spot a “Salty” or “Laker” as the ships cruise the seaway from all over the world and great lakes, pleasure boats of all sizes, or kayakers enjoying the scenery. Your Boat, Captain and Crew will be with you every nautical mile for this intimate tour as your guide shares history, mystery, legends and lore of the region. We cruise over 25 Unique miles on the St. Lawrence River, weaving among the islands, getting you closer to more islands than any tour and the only public boat tour to Rock Island Lighthouse State Park.
June 19 through September 6 / 12:00pm Daily
Highlights of this tour include:
- St. Lawrence Seaway shipping channel
- Round Island
- Rock Island Lighthouse on Rock Island
- Thousand Island Park
- Travel under the American span the 1000 Island Bridge System
- Cherry Island
- Devil’s Oven – hiding place of Pirate Bill Johnston during the Patriot’s War of 1837
- Hopewell Hall – summer home of George Boldt’s daughter & granddaughter
- Boldt Castle
- Boldt Castle Yacht House
- Millionaires Row
- Eel Bay
- Clayton Waterfront
- Boarding takes place 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Meeting Address: 39611 Chateau Lane, Clayton, NY 13624
- FREE parking, buses and RVs welcome.
Service Animals ONLY are allowed. Pets and ESA’s are NOT allowed.
NO PASSPORT REQUIRED
OUR BOATS ARE SMOKE-FREE
Covid-19 Restrictions/Protocols will be in place until lifted by local, state, and national authorities.
- Tour capacity will be limited to allow for social distancing
- All Guests are required to wear a mask on our grounds and on board our boats unless seated or eating/drinking.
- Guests must use Hand Sanitizer before boarding.
- The Canadian/US Border is currently closed and we will not enter Canadian Waters.
- At this time the Rock Island Lighthouse Tower is closed to visitors. The facilities and Keeper’s Cottage Museum & Gift Shop will be open for visitors and the number of guests inside at one time may be limited.
- Boldt Castle and Rock Island require face masks.