Enjoy a detailed boat tour as we travel over 25 unique miles and share with you the rich history, legends, and lore of Clayton and the surrounding Thousand Islands.
- Adults Ages 13 and up
- Children Ages 5 to 12
- Youngsters Ages 4 and under
- Seniors Ages 65 and up
- Active Military and Family Please bring Valid Military ID
2 Nation Luncheon Cruise with Stops at Boldt Castle and Rock Island Lighthouse
Join us for the Ultimate Sightseeing Tour on the St. Lawrence River
This tour shows you over 25 unique miles on the St. Lawrence River, weaving among many of the islands, as our tour guide shares the history, mystery, legends and lore of the region. View magnificent, million-dollar summer homes on both the US and Canadian shorelines, travel under both the American and Canadian spans of the 1000 Island Bridge System, visit Boldt Castle on Heart Island, visit Rock Island Lighthouse State Park on Rock Island and so much more!
Enjoy lunch on board as begin in Clayton miles south of Boldt Castle and travel Canadian waters through the Middle and Lost Channel….
Departing Boldt Castle we travel through “Millionaires Row”
Rock Island Lighthouse – Climb to the top of the lighthouse, visit the keepers cottage museum and gift shop
Summer Schedule – June 20 through September 7 12:00pm
Highlights of this tour include:
- St. Lawrence Seaway shipping channel
- Round Island
- Rock Island Lighthouse on Rock Island
- Thousand Island Park
- Travel under 2 spans of the 1000 Island Bridge System
- Cherry Island & Millionaire’s Row
- Devil’s Oven – hiding place of Pirate Bill Johnston during the Patriot’s War of 1837
- Hopewell Hall – summer home of George Boldt’s daughter & granddaughter
- Boldt Castle
- Boldt Castle Yacht House
- Millionaires Row
- Canadian Palisades
- Skydeck on Hill Island – 400′ tall observation deck
- Whirlpool Channel
- Tom Thumb Island
- Million-dollar Canadian homes
- Eye of the needle
- Canadian Middle Channel
- Eel Bay
- Boarding takes place 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Meeting Address: 39611 Chateau Lane, Clayton, NY 13624
- FREE parking, buses and RVs welcome
Concessions – We do not have concessions on board our boat for this tour, however, we do offer picnic lunches to carry on board with you. Picnic lunches should be pre-ordered online when purchasing tickets to guarantee selection or by calling us at least one hour prior to departure. We also offer a made-to-order menu at our concession stand onshore. Please arrive early for your tour to allow us time to prepare your food or stop by after your tour. All items are available to go and may be taken aboard our boats, or enjoyed on shore.
No Pets are allowed on Heart Island or the Boldt Yacht House with the exception of registered service animals.***
NO PASSPORT REQUIRED
OUR BOATS ARE SMOKE-FREE