Experience the most unique and complete Boldt Castle Tour in the 1000 Isands. Enjoy an intimate boat tour as we travel over 25 unique miles among the islands on the St. Lawrence River with a…
- Adults Ages 13 and up
- Children Ages 5 to 12
- Youngsters Ages 4 and under
- Adult Group Groups of 20 or more
Few natural phenomena generate as much excitement as the annual changing of the leaves from bright green to yellows and reds, and the 1000 Islands is no exception!
Join us this fall for a relaxing 2 hour cruise on the St. Lawrence River, meandering among the beautiful islands on the St. Lawrence River during Autumn, when the region is burnished in fall colors, and later as the islands are cast in soft hues as the sun sets.
The route is captain’s choice to show off their favorite area of the St. Lawrence river and the route may be different every day. This relaxing tour is perfect for individuals, couples or small groups. Enjoy our licensed cash bar (credit cards accepted,) listening to music, or sometimes just the sounds from the mighty St. Lawrence River. Your captain and crew are available to share information about this exceptional region on this intimate tour.
Picnic Lunches are available from our on-site concessions “Kay’s Kitchen” and may be pre ordered with your tour tickets or call us at least 1 hour before departure to ensure you lunch is ready and waiting for you. We also offer a “made to order” menu, so come early to enjoy our picnic area before your tour!
September 20 – October 17, 2021 – 3:00pm Daily
- Boarding takes place 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Meeting Address: 39611 Chateau Lane, Clayton, NY 13624
Service Animals are allowed. Pet’s and ESA’s are not allowed.
Our Boats are Smoke-Free
No Passports Required
Covid-19 Restrictions/Protocols will be in place until lifted by local, state, and national authorities.
- Tour capacity will be limited to allow for social distancing
- All Guests are required to wear a mask on our grounds and on board our boats unless seated or eating/drinking.
- Guests must use Hand Sanitizer before boarding.
- The Canadian/US Border is currently closed and we will not enter Canadian Waters.