Grindstone Island and Two-Nation Tour
2.5 Hours | The 1000 Islands most unique boat tour!
Enjoy an intimate boat tour without stopping through U.S. and Canadian waters on the St. Lawrence River as we take you among the islands near Clayton, NY and Gananoque, a town in the Leeds and Grenville area of Ontario, Canada. This Tour circumnavigates Grindstone Island, the fourth largest of the 1000 Islands, 2nd largest American Island, and the largest island not connected by bridge or ferry system to either mainland. Lost in time, Grindstone is home to one of the few natural occurring beaches in the islands, 2 New York State Parks, over 14 miles of unpaved roads, a private vineyard, four active beef farms, historic but now abandoned farmlands, and New York State’s last operating one-room school house.
Highlights of this Tour
- St. Lawrence Seaway
- Bluff Island
- Picton Island – Stone Quarry
- Grindstone Island – Grossman Point, Rusho Bay, Picnic Point and Canoe Point State Parks, Thurso Bay, Potters Beach, Buck Bay, Flynn Bay
- Eel Bay
- Niagara Island – Sherman Pratt House
- Endymion Island – Parks Canada
- Camalot Island – Parks Canada
- Gananoque, Ontario – Playhouse, Museum, Marina
- Hay Island – Napoleons Hat
- The Lake Fleet Islands
- The Admiralty Islands
- Whiskey Island
- Governors Island – Thousand Islands Biological Station
June 22nd through September 2nd / 3:00pm
Concessions – We do not have concessions on board our boat for this tour, however we do offer picnic lunches to carry on board with you. Picnic Lunches should be pre-ordered online when purchasing tickets to guarantee selection or by calling us at least 1 hour prior to departure. We also offer a made to order menu at our concession stand on shore. Please arrive early for your tour to allow us time to prepare your food or stop by after your tour. All items are available to go, may be taken aboard our boats, or enjoyed on shore.
Pets are not allowed with the exception of registered service animals.***
NO PASSPORT REQUIRED
OUR BOATS ARE SMOKE FREE
Enjoy this Continuous Tour on the St. Lawrence River without stops
- Boarding takes place 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Meeting Address: 39621 Chateau Lane, Clayton, NY 13624
- FREE Parking, Buses and RV’s Welcome
39621 Chateau Lane
Clayton, NY 13624