Experience the most unique and complete Boldt Castle Tour in the 1000 Islands. Narrated & intimate boat tour travels over 27 unique miles among the islands through US and Canadian waters on the St. Lawrence River . Stop at Boldt Castle on Heart Island to explore the grounds and castle.
The 1000 Islands Ultimate Breakfast Tour
Designed for guest to experience the most attractions from the St. Lawrence River. Enjoy a continental breakfast on-board as we weave among many of the 1000 Islands. Stops at Boldt Castle on Heart Island and Rock Island Lighthouse on Rock Island
Enjoy a continental breakfast as we weave among the islands through US and Canadian waters. Visit Boldt Castle on Heart Island and Rock Island Lighthouse on Rock Island. Picnic Lunches available for purchase. Admissions included.
- Adults Ages 13 and up
- Children Ages 5 to 12
- Youngsters Ages 4 and under
- Seniors, Military, First Responders Ages 65 and up
The 1000 Islands Ultimate Sightseeing Tour on the St. Lawrence River
Enjoy a Continental Breakfast as you experience our one of a kind “Heart of the 1000 Islands Tour!” We stop at Boldt Castle on Heart Island to explore millionaire George Boldt’s Rhineland style castle, cruise “Millionaires Row” to view magnificent summer homes of the rich and famous of the gilded age, visit Rock Island Lighthouse on Rock Island to explore the “Keepers Cottage” museum & gift shop, climb to the top of the lighthouse to enjoy the magnificent view of the St. Lawrence Seaway. You may even spot a “Salty” or “Laker” as the ships cruise the seaway from all over the world and great lakes, pleasure boats of all sizes, or kayakers enjoying the scenery. Your Boat, Captain and Crew will be with you every nautical mile for this intimate tour as your guide shares history, mystery, legends and lore of the region. We cruise over 26 Unique miles on the St. Lawrence River, weaving among the islands, getting you closer to more islands than any tour and the only public boat tour to Rock Island Lighthouse State Park.
|Memorial Day Weekend||May 25 & 26||9:30am||Daily|
|Summer||June 22 – September 2||9:30am||Daily|
Highlights of this tour include:
- Continental Breakfast on-board
- Admission to Boldt Castle on Heart Island
- Admission to Rock Island Lighthouse on Rock Island
- St. Lawrence Seaway shipping channel
- Round Island
- Rock Island Lighthouse on Rock Island
- Thousand Island Park
- Travel under two spans of the 1000 Islands Bridge System – One in New York State and one in Canada
- Cherry Island
- Devil’s Oven – hiding place of Pirate Bill Johnston during the Patriot’s War of 1837
- Hopewell Hall – summer home of George Boldt’s daughter & granddaughter
- Boldt Castle
- Boldt Castle Yacht House
- Millionaires Row
- Eel Bay
- Clayton Waterfront
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure to allow time for parking, ticketing and check-in. Boarding takes place 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Meeting Address: 39611 Chateau Lane, Clayton, NY 13624
- FREE parking, buses and RVs welcome.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is included?
Admission to Boldt Castle
Admission to Rock Island
2. Are there concessions on-board?
We do not have concessions on our boats. We offer a continental breakfast on this tour and picnic lunches are available to pre-order from our concessions Kay’s Kitchen. We also have a fully licensed cash bar (credit cards accepted) for your enjoyment.
3.Do you travel if it is raining?
Yes, our boats are covered and have windows that roll up or down in inclement weather. We do not travel in severe storms or high winds. If the weather prevents us from departing we will let you know as soon as the decision is made.
4. Are Passports Required?
Passports are not required.
5. Where do I park?
We have ample free parking. Motorhomes are welcome.
6. Are pets allowed?
Only Service Animals are allowed. No pets, Comfort Animals or ESA’s are allowed.
7. Can I smoke on the boat?
Our boats are smoke free.